FRP No #069

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hog pog

If anyone is after an Frp No'69 will be available.

It's covered 87k and has had 4 previous owners, mot'd till May 2015, taxed till June.

Since I've had it, it's had:

New shocks all round with new genuine top mounts.
All front suspension bushes replaced with genuine bushes.
Front hubs and arms blasted and painted.
New inner arch liner (drivers side).
New genuine track rod ends.
New genuine ball joints.
New front Abs sensors.
New rear abs sensor.
New abs tone rings front and rear.
New drop links.
Rear beam blasted and painted.
Rear Poweflex bushes fitted.
New rear 30mm spacers.
New genuine wheel bearings all-round.
New Hel braided hoses front and rear.
New rear calipers/discs and pads.
New rear disc guards.
Full respray, wheels refurbed.
New battery.

It's recently had fitted a new Bosch lambda sensor, new genuine torque mount, K&N panel filter, genuine Ford plugs, genuine Ford exhaust manifold gasket, recon Alcon callipers (like new), Textar pads and Ford rear quarter protectors.

The car is registered as a cat d, I've got pics of the minor front damage. A new bonnet, passenger side headlight and cross-member where required. I had it repaired and painted at the same time so the body work is in good condition. The interior is also in excellent condition, no wear on the front seat bolsters. The steering wheel has been refurbed in alcantara and leather (from Germany).

It is totally standard apart from a full Milltek system with a Milltek sports cat and manifold. All the hard work has been done. It is not concourse but a good useable frp.

Although I don't have the service history I've traced the car on Passionford where it was for sale back in 2008. The reg A17 FRP was registered from Tickford. It had full service history and had a new cambelt and tensioner fitted at 65k. I'm still trying to get in touch with the previous owner to see if he still has history as this was the guy who crashed the car. So overall the car is in really good condition and drives well as everything is new.

I think £4650 is a reasonable price considering the work that has gone into it. I could prob strip it for more, which will be a last resort. Car is located on the Wirral.

Will get some better pics over the weekend.

If you come to the part where you want to strip it (that would be a shame!!) I would be interested in the 4-2-1 and perhaps the whole Milltek system.

Truely hope you'll sell the car in once piece. If not, contact me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back