Gave the puma a good polish! Little Photoshoot

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the car mate :) What alloys are they? I might have to keep an eye out for a set because they look bloody awesome :D

team dynamics pro race, discontinued now but if you call rim stock direct they might have a a few sets laying around, i got mine in january for £60 a wheel and they were orginally £140 each for a 17" alloy

ah right yeh, i'll have a butchers next time ive got a wheel off, need to take em off to get a puncture fixed this week anyway!

looking Mean as usual dude!

im in leicester now so i think i might just pop down to your club!

another mean looking puma on the scene will make people run for cover i reckon lol

mine needs a bloody clean though and a few little niggly bits sorted!

Coming down on 17th to Jamsport? Running or not?

yeh if your in leics then deffo come over to the meet, also if you want a proper good detailing on your car then i can get my brother to do you a valet on the puma, he did mine once and it came up a treat

just come down to the meet if your interested, or pm me and i can tell you more

PumaJay said:
cheers guys! the car is still very much a work in progress, next mods are 2.0 engine and lots carbon fibre goodies!

Bugger, I might have to watch for you now, another Puma I can't get away from :p Plus yours also tripods!

What power would you be looking at producing?

im looking for about 180-190bhp using the 2.0 from the focus ST170 with throttle bodies, anthing over 185bhp would be great tho

man i love your car!

i have had so many stickers in my puma ownership but i can get any that suit just like yours...

i get annoyed with them and rip them off lol

i have a ZSOC sticker to go on but thats it atm

its trial and error.... i have spent loads on stickers! i put em on, pull em off! ive got a draw full of them!!

they only one ive liked and left for any length of time is the auto glym one, got a huge ZippyRacing one down the bonnet aswell now.

its the cheapest way to change the look of the car!

some look crap but others work, i put a few on not long ago, they came off after about half an hour!!

Next year the car is getting proper decals down the sides, lime green with some of the original style S1600 graphics on the bonnet

nice man..

i am thinking of a red and white stripe down the sides in the groove and along the top of the car but at the outer limits

Back