Gave the puma a good polish! Little Photoshoot

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaJay

Gave the puma a much deserved wash and polish, then went out with aload of mates to take some snaps!

heres the best of the bunch!!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

Haha! Lifting a wheel! Mine does that party trick as well :thumbs:

its great, mine did a few times on track could hear it locking up and seeing the smoke coming off the back when i touches the ground again

Great pics.

I love those last three, looks like they are sharing a passionate kiss ;) lol.

Good pictures there mate, and a good location too, where were the pictures taken, just out of interest? I suppose I could google EPA foods ltd in leicester (judging from the phone number in the last pic anyway) but I'm feeling lazy :lol: :lol:

Pics look brilliant mate. Love the location too.

I'm probably being thick here... but how did you lift the wheel for the photo?

E

yup it is super stiff! as you put it! gives me back ache at times lol, lowered about 65mm on coilovers, oh and i got my wheels direct from team dynamics, there discontinued now so there dirt cheap if theyve got any left!

cheers for the comments guys the location is at the Boardroom skate park in leicester

Your puma is more or less the exact look i was trying to achieve for mine! lol. Dont wanna copy you though! :p Are those wheels 17 inch? Do you get much scrubbing issues being lowered that much?

EDIT: Also, ive just noticed. Have you got some sort of bonnet raiser kit installed for better airflow?

got some good pics! Im loving my car at the min, since having the whole passenger side de-rusted and sorted out plus new centre caps its looking alot better!!!!

:D those are the first pics of both our cars together

I love jays car at the min, since he got rid of the green stickers and toned it down abit its come on leaps and bounds. its looking quite sleak

yup he's put on bonnet raisers, we werent sure about them to begin with but now they look alright

cheers guys! the car is still very much a work in progress, next mods are 2.0 engine and lots carbon fibre goodies!

Latest posts

Back