Good - Autotec Worthing

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fanwheel

Independent garage near Worthing town centre. I have used these guys for a few major jobs on my Puma now including sill welding, top mounts, brake pipes, fuel pump, and last week they did my cam belt, tensioner, water pump and aux belt.

It's a very clean looking place, the guys are approachable, all costs are transparent and they have been happy to fit parts that I sourced myself (e.g. fuel pump from Ian G, rocker cover gasket from Ford..) with no fuss at reasonable labour rates.

They are an RAC-approved place (not that I would normally put much stock in that) but seem to operate mainly through word of mouth and are constantly busy. Now that I've used them a few times I would definitely recommend.

http://www.autoteccarcare.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Aaron
Just replied to your PM. I recommend these guys - the manager Simon is very approachable honest and helpful. We take all our family cars there nowadays - I was there just yesterday picking up my sister in laws Fiesta from its service.
Will

Back