Good: Car & Van Service Station in Milton keynes

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfire27

I have been meaning to put these guys up one here for a while now. The first time I went there was with the Puma as I had a concern over a clicking noise from the front of the car, they took the car in got a MOT tester to check it over and found nothing at fault (it was just me) all without asking me for a penny. Based on this I went there for my MOT, they found that I needed a new fog light bulb (the one thing I didn't check) so simply put a new one in for me and passed the car.

This week my girlfriends 206cc went in for its MOT and needed the headlights levelling and a new number plate bulb to pass, again they just did the work and passed it without even charging for the bulb.They notified her of the two advisories and just said that if she wanted them sorting to come back but that they are not urgent (exhaust leaks).

On leaving the garage she ran out of petrol (yea I know) they immediately offered to take her to the nearest garage with a can to get some.= and 10 mins later she was on her way. Not bad as with the discount voucher on the website a MOT comes in at £35.

Excellent and honest service, I will take my Puma there without hesitation as I know I wont get ripped off.

Car & Van Service Station
8 Peverel Drive
Granby
Milton Keynes
MK1 1NL

http://www.boschcarservicing.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back