Hello my Puma compadres!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone
I'm pleased to say that 'Spidey' is now up and running again.
My boyfriend, bless his cottons, replaced the old battery with a brand spanking new one which seems to have done the trick. Although saying that it doesn't clarify whether the alternator was at fault...positive thoughts and crossed fingers ensue for the time being!
Thanks Dal for the serial number info...impatient as I am I'd made attempts at putting in codes I'd come across online in the hope that one would match...that soon stopped when I realised you only had ten attempts..I just want him back to his former glory is all
I checked my manual and no serial number was to be found so I'll be making a newbie attempt to remove the CD player this evening to get it...wish me God speed!
oh, one more question...once I obtain the serial number - who do I contact for the code please?
Sorry, and one final question...I've been quoted £120 for a new key fob..I have the codes and things...is that really how much it'd cost?
Please excuse my ignorance...I don't get out much! :derr:

You can send the Serial number to me via pm and I'll tell you the 4 digit code to enter. :eek:k:

£120 is a bit steep. If you have 2 keys already, you can code it yourself if you have it cut. They are about £20 off ebay.

Thanks Dal - I'll do that and let you know tomorrow

I've just the one key which I assume is the master as it operates the central locking etc.. :teary:

In that case - £120 is still fairly dear, but not quite so bad really. Can be anywhere from £50 upwards really. Shame Fords have to do it - not many other places have the gear to do it.

:(

(I'll keep an eye on my PM box...)

XIIVVX said:
Black Puma? Best colour for a 1.7; proven to be twelve seconds faster 0-60 and have a much higher top speed.

Welcome

Now you've just said that, I've got to try it....

Welcome

I had a muffler tip on my Ka and that was proved to increase horse power by smortheen percent :eek:k:

I had one of those stupid things on my old XR3i. Not by choice, it was there when I bought the car. Along with crappy blue decals all over it... blue on a grey car, what was the idiot thinking?!

I've just conked out again and am SO not happy right now. Let's see what Green Flag say when they get here!

:crazy:

Bloody cars eh? At least you'll get an experts advice now and hopefully get it sorted once and for all.

:)

Latest posts

Back