hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shilly@j&k

hi im Shilly from J&K Performance based in liverpool i was asked to sign up to this forum by scotty he told me to sign up
i currently do not own a puma i have a mk6 fiesta for my company car and i have been in fast ford magazine a few issues this year
the main reason for me signing up is that my company will be producing a few performance parts for the zetec se engine including a frp style inlet that should be getting tested mid next year and be in production shortly
thank you for reading my long hello thread

Will it be just pefromance parts? Would be good if you could supply rear arch panels to replace the ones on the puma?

at the moment i focus on mainly performance parts but i know a few people so i could look into exspanding soon friend of mine works with carbon fibre and fibre glass alot so it could be something else to think about

Becareful shill- A certain members ears might prick up at the sound of those.

Hope i was right with that post i put in under the bonnet- feel free to correct as needs be matey

Welcome along dude had a quick butchers at the website. Have you done much to or for pumas previously?

Back