Hey Guys Im From Kent

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nich090

My names nick im 21 brought my puma back in janurary 1.7 Just thought id introduce my self is there anyone else on here from kent?

Nick

Hey Nick welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

I lived in Medway for about 3 years, only moved last August .. which part of Kent are you from?

Hi Nick

I am from kent, currently living in Hempstead Gillingham. The one thing I have noticed is there aren't to many pumas in my area.

Welcome

Welcome along, based in Maidstone at the moment and moving to Upchurch shortly.

See quite a few pumas locally even had Domino's at the weekend and the delivery girl turned up in a Green Puma.

Wow your Domino's delivers in style :grin: Ours just uses an old Moped. Who knows I may see one of you around oneday

Hello mate, welcome to ProjectP! I currently live in Bromley, Kent! :lol:

ambalou said:
Wow your Domino's delivers in style :grin: Ours just uses an old Moped. Who knows I may see one of you around oneday

They got the order wrong also, so saw it twice in one night!

I normally wave to Puma owners only to get ignored lol

Hey dude, im in sittingbourne at the moment, also deliver for Domino's in a black puma! Love driving the car so pretty handy job :p

If anyone want to meet up (at a pub) whenever can organise in a different thread :)

Any way welcome!

Back