Hi from Hampshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy

Picking up my 1st Puma today! Excited or what? :eek:

Thank you both. 12:00 o'clock can't come soon enough!

Excellent forum by the way. I've been scouring various threads since the early hours and have already picked up some useful hints & tips.

My cheeks are hurting where I've been grinning so much! :grin:

We went to a country pub after I'd pick her up which is basically down a long straight road. Halfway there I decided to take a bit of a detour through the twisty bits. Haven't had so much fun in a long time. :lol:

red said:
:cool: Welcome to the site, glad to hear that you're enjoying the site!

One of the problems with the car was that the rev counter wasn't working, and apparently hadn't been for some time. After spending way too many hours on here last night I thought I'd give that self-diagnostic check thing a go when we got home. After pressing the trip meter and then starting the engine all the gauges sprang into life (including the tacho). It's worked ever since!!! :p

Puma Babe said:
love the avatar!!

I'm not sure if it's actually a Puma. We can pretend though. Yours & mine secret I hope? :wink:

PS. Don't tell anyone else on this forum it might not be a Puma. :whoops:

Re: the needle getting stuck, I vaguely recall my Melina Puma doing this and if I flicked the gauge it would spring in to life. Sometimes it just got a bit stuck I think.

Mine was stuck at zero. Guess that means I couldn't over rev it? :grin:

hello :grin:.great cars....bought mine to save fuel..little did i realise i would be using more...cant stop driving it...fantastic :cool:

Back