hi new here

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clueless83

Hi everyone,
Right where to start... Erm ok my real name is gaz, my mates called me clueless about 6-7 years ago because i can be dumb at times and very gulable so it stuck with me... Im about 5F11 blonde blue eyes... ''Sounds like a dating profile actually''... Iv come from a petrolhead family my dad owns a car business same on brothers same on myself well i sell a little now and again, My sister also sells cars and also owns a garage but only sell/rent/repairs aston martins,

I bought a 1999 ford puma 1.7 about 3 months ago now just to sell on... i drove it that much i fell in love with the car and refuse to sell it. wasnt really my cup of tea till i drove one iv owned over 60 cars since i was like 19 (now 27) and besides my mini and the 300c this is pro the best car iv ever driven out of what iv own not the fastest tho.. i also own a toyota mr2 which is now my 5th but iv had this like 14months now i do love it but due to the last owner modifing the engine it only does 10mpg ish so i dont drive that that much... there for thats y i drive the puma alot...

So i thought to myself today i need to join a puma club and here i am. I now can say im apart of a puma owners club...
Erm i think that is all i need to say??

Hiya! Welcome to the site :)

You are indeed now part of a Puma club!

That's a massive number of cars, i'm 27 this year and have owned 6!

red said:
That's a massive number of cars, i'm 27 this year and have owned 6!
yeah i know iv also smashed or blown a high number up but never claimed off my insurance... only badly injuryed on one and that was a one owner xr2i.... loved that car lol... plus being in a car business u own alot of cars aswell... i only own 3 now puma is mine the mr2 be up 4 sale sooonnnn! and also have a 1992 S500 merc gurjus car but juicie.. where is project puma based btw? and how would i get stickers if u do sticers that is?

Welcome :) When you say Mini is that classic?
Think I need to visit your sister's garage, I'd probably get thrown out for dribbling on the cars though :oops:
I'm not showing my OH this thread then he'll say I can't moan at the amount of cars he's had lol
You can get stickers from DMB Graphics http://www.dmb.uk.com/Product/wwwprojectpumacom/604" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

badger_ said:
Welcome :) When you say Mini is that classic?
Think I need to visit your sister's garage, I'd probably get thrown out for dribbling on the cars though

she does a show every year for disable children all the cars are there plus other supercars..
your aqll wecome to come down for the day im not sure about displaying the pumas tho but i bet i can have a word... and no the bmw mini... i was young and stupid (well im still that now) and went out and bought a 10k car lol because my mate kept beating me in his bmw mini.. never again they are s##t always broke... wouldnt advise anyone to buy one..

I'm also 27 (well, in a week and a bit anyway), and I'm only on my seventh car :roll:

Welcome though, I approve of the Mini and the Merc :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back