Hiya :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea anything lower than 30mm i'd recommend getting better shock absorbers too

I wouldn't go for something that cheap though.... you may aswell go all out and just cut your standard springs :?

Thank you :D

I may give them a pass then me thinks :/

Ok next thoughts on Wheel spacers , what would you recommend for a puma?!

My better half has an RS turbo fez bomb and he has loads of parts for that inc spacers, i'm assuming mostly they will fit my car?

There are indeed - via DMB:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Guys I shall get some ordered up :D

Oooooo also can you get window tint just for the rear quarter windows?! I mean without the Rear window bit?? :wink:

EDIT

Ordered to window stickers, i dont really wanna take my midlands-cruise ones off though :/ i'm sure i can make them work somehow :/

Regarding the springs again - what some people seem to have based their replies on is the price of them NOW.

They WERE £76 which should give a more accurate idea on their quality or even just their standing in the marketplace and going by that they pretty much fall into line with a few other suppliers of replacement springs. For instance, Apex are c£80 and Pro Sport c£70 so they are falling inbetween those 2 makes without me even trying to find more.

Granted, they 'may' not be in the same area as Eibach in terms of perceived quality or reputation but who's to say they aren't as good or better just because someone has chose to sell them off cheap??? They may just want rid for new stock or have discontinued that line. Established brands always bump up their prices to suit in all areas which very often does NOT mean a better product. They could be crap, but at the current sale price you'll be paying around 5 or more times as much for the Eibachs with no real way of knowing which is better. People are sometimes quick to dismiss certain items based on cost yet on the other hand those same people may, for example, then go and buy the cheapest tyres they can find for the same car - tyres being the same or possibly more important than the springs.

Just my thoughts for the day :lol:

yippeekiay said:
Regarding the springs again - what some people seem to have based their replies on is the price of them NOW.

They WERE £76 which should give a more accurate idea on their quality or even just their standing in the marketplace and going by that they pretty much fall into line with a few other suppliers of replacement springs. For instance, Apex are c£80 and Pro Sport c£70 so they are falling inbetween those 2 makes without me even trying to find more.

Granted, they 'may' not be in the same area as Eibach in terms of perceived quality or reputation but who's to say they aren't as good or better just because someone has chose to sell them off cheap??? They may just want rid for new stock or have discontinued that line. Established brands always bump up their prices to suit in all areas which very often does NOT mean a better product. They could be crap, but at the current sale price you'll be paying around 5 or more times as much for the Eibachs with no real way of knowing which is better. People are sometimes quick to dismiss certain items based on cost yet on the other hand those same people may, for example, then go and buy the cheapest tyres they can find for the same car - tyres being the same or possibly more important than the springs.

Just my thoughts for the day :lol:

I think you should have GURU status cause that was an honest/wise and the answer I was kind of hoping for :)
Thanks Dude :D

Pixie said:
I think you should have GURU status cause that was an honest/wise and the answer I was kind of hoping for :)
Thanks Dude :D

Yip's long past the Guru stage :p

Yip is actually one level better than "Guru" - Guru is 6 stars, Yip's on 7!! He's the daddy.

edit: beaten to it by Sparx!

Back