How much is it worth?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F2eeman

Thinking about selling up as I'v got a new job which requires a lot of travel. Puma prices seem to vary greatly even though many of them are the same condition/miles on paper at least. So I thought I'd ask you guys what I should sell mine for roughly if I do.

Blurple colour 1998 T reg
87k miles (FSH)
1 Years MOT no advisories, had new handbrake cable and exhaust tightened to pass
Tax untill Nov 13
Rust on both rear arches, but not rotten no rust anywhere else.
OE (or OE copy) spoiler
Its having a MOP next weekend so the paint should be pretty good finish
16" deepdish alloys (some kerbing) with two new tyres on front 2 months ago and plenty meat on rears
Flat wiper blades
Sports cat-back (with original centre section still available)
Interior is good for age
JVC cd player
All the electrics work, heated front screen works, rear works, windows, heaters etc.
Air con, also works
The engine....
Recently the bottom end bearing went, so bought another engine with 83k on it, but before putting it in it had...
New head gasket and head bolts, new cambelt kit, rocker gasket (done by a friend, receipts to prove and also photos)
Its also had new HCV
All fluids replaced and will be having another oil change and filter before I come to sell it.
Its got a Rising rate fuel pressure regulator (for some reason) just replaced the hoses for it too.
Plenty of meat left on the clutch so left it as was.
All of the above was done within the last 3 months, so it has had a lot spent on it recently!
Flys like it should do now!
No knocks from suspension or anything like that.

I know some will say "its what its worth to you" but I'd like to know what people would (fairly) pay for it.

Thanks in advance! :)

got any pictures to show it?
id say around 450 - 500 you have to take in to account the rust and the fact there are so many on ebay...

Personally I'm usually cautious / mean with pricing but I would say more like £700 - £750 however so much depends on the overall impression its appearance gives to a buyer, and how patient you are

Back