Interior Removal

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveyca55

My so far problem free puma needs me to attack it with the welder near the drivers seat mount. Know how to get all seats & carpets out but cant see how to take rear seat bench out. Does it just slide or are there bolts/screws etc somewhere?
Cheers muchly ;)

When the back of the bench seat is off (4 torx bolts in the boot) then grab the two sides and pull up, then the centre rear. The two sides are pop in clips and the rear is just a brass loop that clips in... fitting is the reverse, hool in then push the sides down.

Brilliant cheers mate. Hopefully that shuld reduce the chance of the puma becoming a giant bbq lol

Took the rear bench out on Saturday myself and didn't even touch the back part apart from tilting it slightly to unhook the bench. I just pulled up on each end of the bench to release it then pushed the whole bench to the rear to unhook the centre clip.

I don't remove the seat back either, just prise the 2 side latches out, then tilt the seat back enough as yip said to unclip the centre latch at the rear. If your lucky you mind find a secret horde under there. I only found a hair clip and an alpen bar that went off 5 years ago :'(

Back