iPhone 4 16Gb Black with Sena case and Tom Tom Car Kit

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilrob

Selling my unlocked iPhone as my contract has come up for renewal and the iPhone 5 is out tomorrow.

Comes with:
Original box
Whatever came in the original box (unused headphones, manual, charger, USB cable etc)
Sena Slim leather case
Tom Tom Car Kit (enhanced handsfree speakerphone and Tom Tom GPS chip for better turn-by-turn navigation - these are going for around £50 alone on eBay at the moment)
Universal dock in not-brilliant condition (cosmetic damage from house move where I popped it in with a box of cables and stuff and it got all scratched up)

£220 posted or I can drop it off if you're not too far from Berkshire or West Sussex.

It's 2 years old, in good condition but it is a used phone so you should expect surface scratches from normal use despite having been kept in a case all its life (anyone who's ever had an Apple product will know they scratch just by looking at them - I've saved you the heartache of making the first blemish by pre-scratching it for you).

Battery still lasts the whole day providing you fall within the 'normal use' bracket (a dozen text messages, an hour's worth of calls, bit of facebook / email / youtube, bit of tethering, bit of music etc) and don't turn the screen brightness up to full with all the radios on (bluetooth, gps, tethering etc) on.

I'll get some pics up later when I'm home.

Back