is heated front screen available for other models?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkie

im in need of a new windscreen and would rather fit a heated model to my standard model if possible. has anyone done this and are all wires and connectors etc in place or would it require a total rewire of the front loom?

if its simple enough and just plug and play so to speak then im deffinately going to do this when i replace it.

Hi Tom, not sure if this is too late, but from what I have read, the wiring isn't there, you need the heated screen loom from a Puma or Mk4/5 Fiesta. Apparently it is pretty much a dash out job, but otherwise sounded straightforward.

iv had the dash in and out several times now so im dab hand at it so thats not a problem, is it the full cockpit loom id need to change or just one piece of it to add to my existing loom? id like this option added really seen as i need a new windscreen anyway i think it would be a good extra to add to the car especially with these white winters we seem to be having of late.

Back