Just to say...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spectre17

I do love my Puma. 4 years on from getting it. Still gets a 400 mile tank on a long run. Still great in the bends. Still loves a thrashing every now and then. HCV has had its moment. One misfire fixed with a new coil pack.

Whatever will I do when/if I have to give it up? Perhaps I should get another and put it in storage.

It is the dog carrying daily now though. Still have to turn around and look in the work car park when I leave it though!

LONG LIVE THE PUMA!

my frp is my first form of puma, but DAAAYM i love the thing if u go into tesco in paddock wood and ask wat Oli loves all ull get is them talking bout me and my car!

Spectre's are like that all ghostly and ephemeral, here and then not here lol

I thought I saw a green ghost in the graveyard last night but it was just a pigment of my imagination :)

Why hello all! I have been busy working away in the week. Nice to see the usual suspects on here.

I cant remember Melina Motors first name, but glad to see you got another one. It was I that organised the Windsor meeting.

Hello Zara also. Was it about this time last year we went skiing down Zig Zag hill?

spectre17 said:
Why hello all! I have been busy working away in the week. Nice to see the usual suspects on here.

I cant remember Melina Motors first name, but glad to see you got another one. It was I that organised the Windsor meeting.

Hello Zara also. Was it about this time last year we went skiing down Zig Zag hill?

Haha quite possibly!! gos I love that hill!!!

Back