Leicester meet, 21st March 09.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
benfs got the notes, im doing the maps....will prod him & email u the maps when im done

cheers

Received A-ok Ben!

I've updated the 1st post with a little link at the bottom to the route in word format. If anyone can't read it, I can do a txt or pdf if need be.

jacko said:
The Leicester meet is back!!!!

me & benf are organising it, hes doing pumapeople, im doing projectpuma so between the 2 of us it should be as good as last year. iv had a quiet word with the boss and hes agreed that if i stop calling him names we can have good weather too!

so far the details are looking like....

meet at Loughborough Harvester (2mins from M1 J23) for some lunch
drive
pub
yump!
pub
etc
noodles!

jacko
macatac ( hoping to make it )
benf
spike ?
dal & cherie (extra yumping!)
midnight blue
red
AndyW
Pumadaddy, Puma Babe and The Boys
Zara
Zenithus
caloubear and bill
vortex

neil (if i send a special eod unit to bring him back to the uk; beware the men in black combats!)

UPDATE;

meet at harvester at 1200 (earlier if you like)
there are 2 pubs & a country car park for drinks / loo breaks on the route
2 car parks will need some cash
route is 50 miles long

feel free to bring cakes.............!

Dal Edit: Click below to download the meet route in word format, including post codes for sat-navs:
http://www.projectpuma.com/pubfiles/Lei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 210309.doc

Cherie Edit: The meet route as programmed into Google maps. Hell of a long link... give it a few seconds to load up on google.

Never been to a Puma meet before, but i live in Rutland, not far away at all, would like to attend, got few things in pipeline at the moment but might be able to make it. Hope to be there.

you done the route map for me cherie?

will email mine 2nite anyway

I'll host them on the ProjectPuma server in the same way as the written notes Jacko :eek:k:

Jacko, I mainly did it so that I knew I could follow the directions, then though I may as well post it up as it might help someone. ;)

woohoo, not too long for this now :)

looking forward to my first meet of the year, although as usual, depending on the weather I might use this as the first chance to blow the cobwebs off the bike :)

macatac said:
Never been to a Puma meet before, but i live in Rutland, not far away at all, would like to attend, got few things in pipeline at the moment but might be able to make it. Hope to be there.

Rutland?

pah - no distance at all! Will look forward to meeting you :)

I take my bike up to Rutland for a coffee sometimes, not far at all and that's going the twistie country back roads 8)

1st post updated again - now with downloadable route maps from Jacko!

Hey Guys,

After much deliberating, I’ve decided to join you all, if that’s ok of course :p

Cheers

Studge

The more the merrier Studge! :eek:k:

I think we're defintiely going to be in one car though, not sure when I'm going to be able to get the Millie in to get her sorted out. :(

good news Studge :eek:k:

just think of the miles you'll save Cherie :)
still will be good to see you both, even if in one car :D

We will see, if it comes to it and i dont wanna be on the back of the bike anymore i could jump in with one of you lucky guys i suppose :) I could even stillw ear my helmet in the car! :p

good to have you on board Studge

although it is not essential, if those wanting to come for a meal at the end of the meet coudl let me know it would help so that I can give the restaurant approximate numbers - thanks

Back