Leicester meet, 21st March 09.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome see you all saturday then!

Ben i wont be stopping for the evening meal, no pennies:(

Cheers

Studge

Still not sure if we will be there, not sure I can cope with sitting through the drive round, even as a passenger with Bill driving and bucket loads of pain killlers. Hopefully though Bill, Jenny and I will come to the lunch to say hello! :)

would be good to see you again Carol :D
even if its for the meal :eek:k:

or just rattle around with yr painkillers lol.... take care :)

Ok i went out on Rhys bike with him yesterday and my god my bum is sore today so i don't think i will get to Leicester i am afraid. Haha

My main priority really right now is getting Rhys sorted with a job over Hull side of the bridge so if we are sorted byt hen which i very much doubt it we will prob make it but saving up and getting sorted needs to be done and then maybe later in the year i will sort my own meet :)

providing the car in front relises that someone is holding back, so the one behind, can follow, then should work.

iE The leader shouldn;t race off lol

he won't!

in any case I will go last so that anyone who does get separated should get mopped up by me - has happened in the past (no names mentioned!)

wont be going too fast......& i never loose sight of the person behind me.....thats the tip to keeping the meet together; if everyone doesnt lose the person behind them. even if it means slowing down or waiting.....eventually that gets to the front & i will be waiting too....

spike. said:
providing the car in front relises that someone is holding back, so the one behind, can follow, then should work.

iE The leader shouldn;t race off lol

We know the score on big meets Ross :eek:k:

Although I'm not going behind one particular driver (if they're going.. not sure) that never looks behind to make sure....

:x

No Ben.. not that idiot.

The one that always arrived last at meeting points... then we waited for the phone call from lost people that happened to be behind this selfish driver....

<_<

Back