Looking at Buying a Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie000

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a 2002 1.7i Puma, it has 53,000 miles on the clock.

This will be my first Puma, so I was just wondering if anyone knows of any common faults or problems of Puma's? Don't want to end up with more expense after forking out for one!

Thanks

Laurie

Hi Laurie,

Welcome to the site.. have a look at this thread: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=27152#p27152" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let us know how you get on or if you have any other questions!

Welcome along - good luck with your search!

You really have to drive one.

If you do, and you can resist buying one, then most of us will be amazed.

They look so different compared to anything else on the road, yet they deliver the most superb handling and roadholding yet don't cost a fortune to run.

Try one.

Just a standard 1.7i 2002 in Black! Blank canvas for my own modifications! I'll get some pics up when I get her home and all cleaned up!!!

Very much doubt I'll enjoy the drive home, my Dad is insisting on being my passenger!! :x Wish the Puma's came with an ejector seat, it'd be safe to say I'd be using it!! Ha Ha. Looking forward to taking it for a spin up the Lakes though!! It'll be a much smoother ride than my last car!

cool- we're going to do a run through the snake pass and peak district in september if your intrested

Agree with the above, one of the best value for money drivers cars you can buy, if only there was more power!!

Hi all,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Puma!!! I do not have one complaint about her!!!

I do have a problem though.... I feel I may need to take out a bank loan just so I can afford to keep refuelling her!! Think it might have something to do with the amount of time I have spent driving around today!! ha ha.

Back