Low budget Suspension

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giavor

Hello has anyone tried the low budget suspension kits from ebay.
I have to change my suspension immediately and found some kits like
"Supersport" "Gmax" "TA Technix". Do you think they are good for they price
and if someone have some of this kits on his car what is the immpresions?
For witch brand to go.Thanks and sorry for my english

Supersport are actually distributed by Spax and are quite good, I bet if you order direct http://www.supersportuk.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it will be about the same as EBay anyway.

In my experience GMax are incredible value for money, firm ride and very good damping and a massive bargain.
You can get quick delivery on them from Demon Tweeks too, twas what i did.

I would say eibach springs on stock shocks will probably give better handling than some of the cheap spring shock combos. Depends on how many of your shocks need replacing as to how cheap it works out. Im road rallying on the Eibach Springs on stock shocks and find them a very nice balance between stiffness to let you swing round corners and give enough to not kill the car over the regular large potholes. Some people will find them too high for aesthetics, But Road rallying thats great it at least leaves me some ground clearance for the rougher surfaces.

Gmax are cheap and cheerful, in fact I'll be picking some up soon and getting steavie to fix my little puma up!

Back