Manual mirrors - will swap for my electric set or pay cash

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cartledge_uk

As the title, I would like a set of manual mirrors, any colour (prefer red), the internal covers and the switch cover for the door card. (I'm swapping to manualto save weight)

I am happy to pay ££ for the items, or if you want to swap out my electric set I will happilly do so (I could even fit them on yours for free)

ooo, if only my manuals were working :( I'm looking for electricals to replace my manuals :)

Good luck :D

I may be interested in the electric ones as a swap for my manual ones (black) if you could fit them for me (and remove the manuals for yourself) Im in Brandon Suffolk where are you?

ahh no problem, i will be a last resort for you :) if it comes down to it we could arrange to meet somewhere half way but untill then good luck finding some :grin:

I have a set of electric ones for £20 plus postage in black if any good to any one

tazsteve said:
I have a set of electric ones for £20 plus postage in black if any good to any one

If they're working, and not cracked, I'm interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back