Millennium?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's not much difference; it's a different colour, has different colour 9 spokes and much nicer seats.

It depends if there's anything wrong with your car vs gambling again on the second hand market.

Nothing different about the engine, only as Matt says, the colour the interior and the insurance group.

A lot of people who've sat in mine have said that the Recaro seats are the most comfortable of all the seats (even above the FRP Sparcos) available for the puma. Certainly they're more supportive than the standard seats trimmed in leather that are in the Thunder and Black.

If I were after a Puma, it'd be the one I'd buy. As Cherie says, the seats are awesome - I'd even say they are better than the FRP Sparco's as well :)

Neil said:
If I were after a Puma, unless it was FRP, it'd be the one I'd buy. :)

+1

only been in one briefly, but seemed comfy. Personally I liked the FRP seats, very comfy, much better than the standard one.

red said:
It depends if there's anything wrong with your car vs gambling again on the second hand market.

hope I've not got the dick end of the stick here; are you sort of implying you think the Puma's coming to the end of it's second-hand life?

Any second hand car is a risk compared to one you already know.

Cherie said:
Any second hand car is a risk compared to one you already know.

yeah I suppose. I guess it can go one (or both) of two ways with the puma in the next 24 months or so, natural selection an all that; there'll be those nearing double figure owners with rusted away arses and a second cambelt requirement (amongst other periodical failures) going for £300-£400, and those lovingly kept with fewer owners maintaining the current sale price levels....

Back