mondeo biege injectors

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo1990

Hi ive got a 1.7 turbo running roughly 200-250 bhp and i have 4 standard injectors and a fifth 1000cc thinking of scrapping the extra one. Does anyone know if the mondeo biege injectors will work or any other injectors to use
Cheers

The mondeo ones should be fine, how comes you want to scrap the fith injector? lms use 480 or 850 injectors

be good to see some pictures of the car im doing mine soon and its good to see another

I dont know if u read it but my motor was in fast ford i think it was march issue if not it was feb

yeah the mondeo, standard puma injectors are more than sufficient is yours a steel blue puma? think i recall something in there if it was done by lms

The Mondeo beige injectors are deffo smaller then puma greens, if you want some bigger side feed injectors try SR20DET Nissan injectors, they are high impedance and will fit the puma with different O rings fitted. You'd also have to change the injector plugs to suit.

Do these injectors fit straight in with puma o rings. What colour are the sr20det injectors that i need

Back