mould on headlining

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord B

Hi, I had few marks on my headlining looked like grease marks, I just removed, bought a grey throw from the range and used spray glue to recover it.

You should be able to clean sun visors as are PVC, and if removing headlining would have to take out in any case. I know some have used silca bags in headlights. If its just moisture accumulated over time, try removing back covers, leaving headlights on for 30 mins to evaporate any moisture out and then refit covers, all the headlights are a bit prone to condensation in anycase.

steplce said:
[post]345961[/post] just bought a puma 1.6, it was left standing for quit a while, any ideas how to remove the mould thats formed on the head lining and sunvisors
Clean with warm water and mild soap. Dry and then spray these and the seats, steering wheel, etc. lightly with Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleaner. Ventilate interior of car to prevent it getting mouldly in there again.

Do not use any product containing bleach (like Mould and Mildew Remover) or you will be in a world of pain.

Hi. my car sat for a while and went a bit furry. Best stuff to use that will kill the mould spores and not ruin any material is white vinegar. You can get a spray bottle in wilkos. It stinks for a while but works a treat

do you just spray the white vinegar on? do i need to scrub the stains, i tried mould remover and car interior shampoo on the headlining stains but when it dried, they showed throw again

Back