My baby.......

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far out is it, are you going to chop it up and just modify it, or make a complete new one and sell that one on??

Progress, with the sale of my mk2 Ka I have ordered the materials for the exhaust and am sending payment for the dta and wiring loom tomorrow, so should have that some time soon, I have ordered a new fuel pump and filter off of the bay that should be more than capable of supplying the fuel.
I will be making the exhaust out of 1"3/4 for the primaries which then go into 2" secondary pipes then finally into a 2.5" for the rest of the system.
I will up date with pictures when I get cracking with it

Got my fuel pump, filter and mounting brackets to day so they will be going on some time soon. Picture of the parts will be up tomorrow. The man at dta should have got the bits to make the loom up today so that'll me coming soon. Next effort will be tackling they clutch problem I have.......

The exhaust bits :twisted:
f551aa96.jpg

oooh nice!! when will we get pics of it fitted? Looks like the headers are quite long, should benifit from good scavenging, might be worth getting some longer duration cams to suit, although you dont want the power too far up the revs. Looking good though. :thumbs:

The pics will go up as and when I get chance to carry on, most days this week hopefully. I have to do it in two stages as I cant get on with the welder at the workshop shes based in atm, I tac it together when it's on the engine then bring it to work and properly weld it together here. You'll be able to see her complete at fitp hopefully.
Waiting for my wiring loom and ecu to come back from dta, can't wait!

Back