My "millie" project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tries to fix your image links, but I think you have copied the wrong URL from Photobucket ;-)

puma2.jpg

Lets try again, all a bit beyond me and now my daughters not here to help :-(

Looks like again the link is there but why does it not show me the pic when I preview it :?: :?:

zinc2000 said:
Ivor_Wells

Lets try again, all a bit beyond me and now my daughters not here to help :-(

Looks like again the link is there but why does it not show me the pic when I preview it :?: :?:

puma2.jpg

Don't select 'EMAIL & IM' select 'DIRECT LINK' :eek:k:

Hi welcome along, car looks pretty tidy, please say the stickers came on the car and you just aint got round to removing them? they do detract somewhat from the overall look. but otherwise nice motor mate.

I fixed all of the broken images, when using photoucket it should like the text below

Code:
[IMG]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n611/Ivor_Wells/puma5.jpg[/IMG]

Which you normally see on the right hand side of the photobucket page under Links. It's the IMG code ones. If you end up with question marks in it anywhere then you've probably copied it from the wrong part of the page. Hope this helps.

I actually love the yellow mats, which were bought for my yellow 944 but never used, perfect match for "buttercup", however the drivers side is only put in for shows or outings, normally I have a black one for every day use (which the car gets).

Stickers seem to be causing a bit of agro amonst the crew here but for now they will stay, trust me the "trowel" paint job underneath some of them is far worse.
I might however look at removing some of them this weekend and sort out some of the better bits

re posting pics info....still bit like foriegn language I'm afraid so will put future pics in my album for now

I wouldn't take them off on account of people here :roll:

Especially if they are doing a job!

puma002.jpg

Engine cover now repainted yellow, manifold next once I buy some heat resistant matt black,
Slowly but surely :cool: Oh and I posted pics all by myself :grin:

puma001.jpg

Overall the engine bay as you can see is a bit jaded!

I intend to do bits and pieces as and when I can along with the mechanicals, will keep posting as I go along.

puma11001.jpg

Bit of a personal mod this rather than simply next on the list.

Because I seem to have longer legs than arms I find the normal ball gear knob to be ever so slightly too far forward for comfort so I custom made my own.

Photo not really obvious but it is now slghtly higher than the original and more importantly slightly closer to me, should be much better for quick changes.

Will now "test" drive for a few days before deciding on the finish for it

There are gear stick extenders available I believe which would allow you to use a standard gearknob or any suitable one.

Not a fan of ball gear knobs anyway hence the shape of my "new" one but will bear that in mind quest63, cheers.

Btw, where do I find project puma stickers :?:

Latest posts

Back