My Puma.. Maximum Track Attack!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm.. bit different with the orange wing to how I saw it last in September 2008:

fa47692f.jpg

nope it looks a long way from that at the minute!! like that pic aswell.

Gonna be doing a fair bit to it tomorrow aswell, need to get a good hieght on the coilovers, ive decided that 80mm is too low now as i cant get over any speed bumps with the lower strut brace on.

and then just gonna be doing some general tidying up on the car and tarting it up abit, paint brake calipers/drums etc.

Pics to follow!!

i know its awesome, i was sooo happy when i got it back and started driving round in it again, had forgotten just how hard my coilovers were tho!!

also got a nice sized sheet of carbon fibre that i might make a rocker cover out of tomorrow.... gonna be a good days tinkering with the car! Cant wait woop woop!!

few more pics for you all to look at!

140320091105.jpg

140320091104.jpg

140320091103.jpg

140320091102.jpg

couple of pics from when it was put on the brake tester for its MOT only just got it in!!

120320091098.jpg

120320091097.jpg

Sorry to hear about your crash but on the bright side you're doing an awesome job of fixing up the car. Love the work you're doing and I like where its going. I will definitely be checking back for final photos.

What is also inspiring is your taste for lime green and black because that is the colour scheme I have gone with =]

Can I ask what mud flaps are used in the photo posted by Dal about 8 posts up? I am looking for some mud flaps and I really like those ones you have there =]

They're the Ford OEM mudflaps. They're about £20 a pair, depending on the prices your local Ford parts desk charge. Only Ford produce the shaped ones that fit the contours of the arches.

I think i paid £24 per pair from pumabuild. I didnt think ford would have them but if ford still stock them then just get them from them. They come with metal clips which seem to work loose, i lost two from mine but i found a replacement which works pretty well.

Yeh the mudflaps are rather pricey so I might leave them for a bit...

I am trying so hard not to copy your car PumaJay but I am also going with Black and Lime green... it all started 2 years ago when I was given green neons for my car lol You have done a great job with yours so it is very inspirational!

Can I just ask about the lime green down the roof rack slots?

Is that a sticker or did you paint it on...?

I am trying to find a lime green sticker long and thin like that to go across my sideskirts as a sort of an underline for my other lime green decays that are there.

also where did you find paint for you plastic engine cover ? I really want mine lime green along with my calipers/drums but I CANNOT find it anywhere! please help

i just used some spray paint for the rocker cover, as for drums and calipers its abit harder to come by, put "lime green caliper paint" in ebay and theres sometimes something in there, or if you can get some mg x power green paint that will work just the same.

the roof gutters are just stickers as is the the stripe round the rims......

..... but all the lime green is off on the outside now, got bored of it, it starts look tacky after a while, im keeping it all lime green under the bonnet so it adds abit of colour but thats it, its all going black and stealthy on the outside!!

i'l post some new pics up when i get my new dslr camera!

nice on mate.

yeh i mix blue and yellow hamorite for the calipers in the end. got a really good colour! i have a few lime green stickers but i agree too much does make it too tacky.

i am in the process of changing my insurance at the moment so i can either keep my alloys on or change them. then i can sort out getting it lowered and i will be happy to leave it at that for a bit while i go back to uni.

Took some new pics with my new SLR camera, bought a nikon D60 today and i love it already...

....anyway heres some pics from this evening!

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg