N.E North Pennines meet - 29th August 11:30am

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

First of all sorry about the delay from putting up this thread.. been busy lately lol!

Ok...

Meet at The Broomside Park pub @ 11:30am for lunch
You will need exit 62 of the A1
at the roundabout head for A690 - Durham
The first slip road heading towards Belmont is the one you need - Turn Left
At the traffic lights turn left and the pub is on the left...

We will try and aim to be away from the pub by 1pm

Route:
A690 - Through Durham....
- Nevilles Cross
- Meadowfield
- Willington
- Crook
the road then turns in to the A689
- Wolsingham
- Frosterly
- Stanhope

From here we will bear left - B6278 Which will take us in to the pennines - there are a few places to stop along here too
we will reach the B6282 - Middleton-on-Teesdale
which leads to High Force itself
Car park is on the right hand side...

CAR PARK - £2.00 (cars) £1.00 (motorcycles)
Admission - Adult - £1.50 Child under 16 - Free Concession - £1.00

There is a pub at High Force where we can have drinks before heading back to The Broomside Park

I will update with the route back as there are a few different ways which I will need to go out and try, all of them have some great roads :D

Attendees

Definates:

AndyW
Bucky
Chris 82
e3silversurfer
Mort666
mrbushrat
Neil
PeteH
Spike
Studge
Yippeekiay
Zarablackcoupe
Zenithus

Possibles

3Ddunk and Pusscat
Andy
angelbabes34 + Kev
Dancer
Sex Kitten
chris3boro

These have been taken from the other thread I posted and include both sites....
Please could everyone confirm by Friday 14th August as I may need to book a table as it looks to be a good turnout!

Cheers :D

Zara

Hurray!! Another north-east meet! Can't wait for this, especially because for once I know the roads!!

Are we having lunch at the Broomside then?

BTW, my brother (Lanithro) will probably be tagging along in my car, since he hasn't passed his test yet!

aye indeedy mate :D

cool beans.... aye just gota wait until payday then I can go out and try a route back :)

Well I know theres some fantastic roads down there, my Nana lives in a little village near Middleton, and I always take the long route back whenever I go down, it's only fair on myself really!

I might have to go and try it myself before we go on the meet, just to get a good feel ;)

lol... well i'll give you a shout when Im planning on doing the trial run then? lol

Cool, should still be up for this one. Will kip at my parents place the night before so it's only a quick 20 minute (ish) blast to the meet point depending on the route I take :D

If the weather is good, expect to see me on two wheels there :D

I might even have the new exhaust on the bike by then too :D :D :D

Ross if you want to come to mine first... you will be practically driving past it let me know....
Convoy down :)

Back