N.E Meet - gauging interest.... 29th August

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Im currently planning the next N.E edition meet for around 29th August

This will begin somewhere in Durham around lunchtime and then a drive through the North Pennines (some great roads) up there...

heading over to High Force, Middleton-on-Teesdale, spend an hour or so there... theres a pub up there for drinks etc

Then head back a different route..

If youd be up fo attending this stick your name in this thread and Ill post updates as I progress...

cheers

I should be fine for this one at the moment. I've currently got this weekend free in august as well as the one before it (up north the weekend before to see my dad do his thing at croft :) )

e3silversurfer said:
maybe... been there and it is very dark and foggy at night and sheeps all over the roads as well :p

in the day, its quite a nice scenery

hence why were going during the day...lol :p

as for the sheepies.. theyr hard as nails haha.. one was standing just on the edge of the road when we went up there and didnt even budge as I flew past.. lol

Bugger, im in the lakes that weekend, make it the one after PRETTY PLEASE, I drive those roads most weekends but love them soooooooooo much.

of course you will Jamie... lol :D

@Bucky.... the dates not definate yet :eek:k:

...but if it changed would any body have any problems with the weekend after?

ok then.. it'll be Saturday 29th August... date set :)

Bucky you owe me sausages!! LOL :p

Zara you are the Sausage Queen. Yup i am 100% defo for a good blast round teesdale, Pick up Alan from Middleton along the way !

Nice pubs ( 4 of which i can highly recommend ) within easy reach!!

:)

Preview of high force :)

3546228664_8563a44396.jpg

3545420881_a35fe82b51.jpg

Latest posts

Back