New Headlight Rubbers

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get that she is not a business, but she must've surely put an awful lot of her own money into this project and due to her own lack of responsiveness she is not geting them back. And it is not only because of mails falling into her spam folder. I have messaged her on this forum and on Facebook also and to the first few messages she always responded quite promptly and then she suddenly stopped replying. Maybe it is because I am asking for postage outside of the UK and she doesn't want to be bothered with that, but then the decent thing would be to tell me in all honesty. I would get that and then maybe sort myself differently.
I'm afraid that I don't know the answer, I have messaged her to let her know that people are interested, unfortunately that's all I can do.

I get that she is not a business, but she must've surely put an awful lot of her own money into this project and due to her own lack of responsiveness she is not geting them back. And it is not only because of mails falling into her spam folder. I have messaged her on this forum and on Facebook also and to the first few messages she always responded quite promptly and then she suddenly stopped replying. Maybe it is because I am asking for postage outside of the UK and she doesn't want to be bothered with that, but then the decent thing would be to tell me in all honesty. I would get that and then maybe sort myself differently.
To give Emma justice, she got back in touch with me just a few moments ago and we sorted out shipping and payment. :) I am really looking forward to sorting out my headlights finally. Big thumbs up to Emma for investing her own money and personal time into this sort of project. (y)

Latest posts

Back