New wheels time

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScubaSteve

ok, i fancy a change of wheels and something lightweight this time, here are the options

Speedline Turini

White
SPEEDLINE-2120-WHITE.jpg

Silver
speedlineturini.gif

or Anthra
SP21206515ANPK.jpg

OR

Speedline Corse 2

Comp2_small.jpg

OR

Other suggestions, they must be lightweight though

Speedline Turini in silver. I was gunna get some of these for mine but when I saw the oz superleggeras on the offer I got them at I couldn't turn them down lol I swaped a set of old props I had laying around and £20 for the set of 4 with tyres but yeah go for the Speedline Turini in silver

Steve on your silver car I would say the speedline Anthra wheels would look the best , white wheels never look that good unless it is a rally car :grin:

ffs now my mate reckons corse 2 grr why can these things never be easy and unanimous

Think the White Corse 2 would look good on a Black or Red Puma, not to sure with them on Silver.

I reckon the Anthra would look good

Vulture time...

I doubt you'll be short of offers but if do get some new wheels and your Mondeo wheels need a new home then I'd love a set!! :grin:

Anthra would look good with Silver I reckon.

i think the anthracite speedline turini would look the best out of the ones you have listed, i was going to go anthracite but couldnt find a close enough match to my graphics so went black gloss

photoshops to help you

Turinis Silver

w1.jpg

Turinis White

w2.jpg

Turinis Anthra

w5.jpg

Corse 2 White

w4.jpg

Corse 2 Silver

w3.jpg

I can't help but think that the Corse 2's in silver would look great and be a bit different. Everyone seems to have 10 spokes at the moment!

Turinis Anthra look the meanest if you know what a mean :grin: the sliver looks clean cut, all depends what look you want. i personally wouldnt have white wheels as i dont really like the look of them

heres TD Pro Race 3s as suggested by someone

w6.jpg

edit ignore that cant get them in 16's

I'm as bad as you Steve. I can't decide which of the ones you have listed is better. That's why I'm still stuck with my own wheels that are absolutely shot!!. Just can't decide whether to refurb them or buy new as I can't find any that I like as much as the ones I have.

Latest posts

Back