Oh dear….MX5

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deputy

well i"ve gone and done it….yesterday i bought an MX5….. couldn't resist. Which means the Puma's got to go. (I'll be putting it in the for sale section in a bit).
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Project Puma for all the help and advice over the last couple of years. You made My ownership of a small Ford seem like something quite special.

If anyone is interested in the Puma its a good one that has served me very well and will be missed.

I will revisit the site regularly..I understand i am not the only defector to Mazda ownership…..

do keep coming back to the forum, there's lots of us here who are former owners, the friendly banter doesn't stop just because you've sold your car :wink:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

lovely aren,t they?
14641303461_fbfae94173_o_2.jpg

deputy said:
because the wife would leave me….

ha ha,that's the one thing iv'e put my foot down with my missus,she has no say in what car and how any cars i have! you do have to watch them they will try nicking the trousers lol.

^^ Says the man with a hairdressers Puma.^^

:p

Have you got a sticker on the back of your Puma "My other car is a cossie (not gay)"

:thumbs:

Nope but if I had a M sport BMW I would put a M badge on the back lol.I hate this...

Back