Opinions on taking my frp to the ring

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha!!

Hey man if I breakdown my car is so basic all I need is a can of WD40, a hammer and some gaffer tape... could probably get away with blu tac tbf... :lol:

Zara said:
I took mine in 2010 on over 100k, although the thermostat housing cracked over there id have gladly taken it again if i was keeping it and its on 126k....

And I took it to the ring, and did a few laps in 2008 :)

Try and organise something with the German or Dutch club too. We usually do a 1-day trip there every spring. I'm sure we can organise some place to sleep eeeehm drink for the night :roll: In case needed, about 10km from the 'Ring is a very good and cheap Ford dealership in Dorsel. They helped some French guy out excellently on the Jubileum meet last summer.

pumadrivers.nl
puma-team.eu

Sjoerd said:
Try and organise something with the German or Dutch club too. We usually do a 1-day trip there every spring. I'm sure we can organise some place to sleep eeeehm drink for the night :roll: In case needed, about 10km from the 'Ring is a very good and cheap Ford dealership in Dorsel. They helped some French guy out excellently on the Jubileum meet last summer.

pumadrivers.nl
puma-team.eu

Camping in a Ford Dealership!! Awesome!!

Flying Scotsman said:
Sjoerd said:

pumadrivers.nl
puma-team.eu

Lol wut :?: Are you drinking, sir? <_<

Sjoerd said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Sjoerd said:

pumadrivers.nl
puma-team.eu

Lol wut :?: Are you drinking, sir? <_<

It gave me an idea.... ask the ford dealership in Dorsel If they'll let a ford car club camp out in the dealership... who knows.... lol

.... But zen again it iz zee Germanz vee are talking about here..... strict order must be maintained.... YA!!

Flying Scotsman said:
Sjoerd said:

pumadrivers.nl
puma-team.eu

thatd be awesome, hide the Mini somewhere in there!!

Go for it mate. You will be fine. Awesome car.

Low 9's is possible on a clear run and with some confidence.

I took mine (FRP 70) last year. Managed an 8min 55sec.

http://youtu.be/VYKa5pvJb_Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the build log and trip report. http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=64&t=16350&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RESTELL said:
Go for it mate. You will be fine. Awesome car.

Low 9's is possible on a clear run and with some confidence.

I took mine (FRP 70) last year. Managed an 8min 55sec.

http://youtu.be/VYKa5pvJb_Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the build log and trip report. http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=64&t=16350&start=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yes you pedal yours well, i definately think thats a realistic aim, the tyres are good providing its dry and have full confidence in the AP brakes i think it will be good.

Are you not going this year?

just be careful if you go the ring... since its now owned by the state theres a few new rules and regs being brought in... a few are to keep "road race cars" off it

Latest posts

Back