Other place

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt tell you, it was from a salvage place. For £200 i didnt ask too many questions! I initally thought the electrical connector was for the heated seats, but instead its just the seatbelt tensioner. No heated seats, ah well.

Ive dug around a little in the older posts and i think i know why this site exists. I found myself that i was having topics with 50 views and 0 replies. To me, it was rude and quite hurtful to be ignored. As i said, i didnt kick up a fuss, i just left, and nobody missed me. <sniff>

I think heated leather seats are a bit of a no-no. It tends to dry out the leather and make it deteriorate quickly.

First owners generally don't care as they will be out of ownership by the time the trouble manifests itself.

I'm still around on PP (until my sponsorship runs out anyway) and nearly all the people I'd class as friends I've met more through attending a couple of meets than anything else. Dal's included in that too. I've found that most forums tend to develop the 'in crowd', it alienates both old and new members alike if they're not part of the group.

Hopefully here, we can avoid that. It's rare that any post goes unnoticed and doesn't get some kind of response.

*Exceptions include random news/sports/links threads where a response isnt always necessary.

Does that mean it's ok to ignore my posts?

:(

Latest posts

Back