Pauls Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little_Paul

Nothing major planned at the minute, as not long had it and needs the simple things like servicing and wipers replacing . But while waiting for the bits to turn up, I gave it a good clean and wax.

2012-02-16170037.jpg

2012-02-16170025.jpg

2012-02-16165951.jpg

Thanks ,yer they did im not sure exactly what alloys they are the centre caps are faded but can make out they say Dezent
,But dont no anymore than that if anyone knows, who could tell me would be greatly appreciated. :)

Looks like these are the bad boys!
Dezent Panik: http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&k=s&p=37DEZPANIK717SV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jackal said:
Looks like these are the bad boys!
Dezent Panik: http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&k=s&p=37DEZPANIK717SV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks to both of you , but yer i think your right Jack but in 15s not 17s .
Service was this morning had a few problems along the way, mainly being bolts that were stupidly tight but all is done , Fitted my led sidelights and aero wipers , shall get pics later.

Yes I had some issues with one side , the passenger side straight swap . But the drivers managed to get old one turned then found the previous owner had changed the bulb holder and had then stuck the light in with some sealant which was annoying to sort out . and the new one wouldn't twist back in so ended up having to re-sealant it back in.

Bummer! I think I just had really cheap replacements, old ones came out straight forward, but new ones were a pain.
The cars looking good, those wheels work well with the car.

Little update wind deflectors and couple project puma stickers( black so can only see them close , as I didn't want them to over the top, cant really see in this picture) on the backside windows
2012-02-25094009.jpg

Back