picking up a new toy next week

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

after selling the mv6,the hunt began for a replacement car,was looking at coming back to fords but changed my mind,made a short list with a few cars that caught my eye,then last week while i was off work,i popped over to northampton to have a look at some cars in a showroom,came across a seat leon 1.8t cupra,was ok but had some faults so i decided to have a troll through autotrader and today i found what i wanted,it was this
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201235483075077/sort/default/usedcars/price-from/500/price-to/1000/model/leon/make/seat/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/nn168rw/quicksearch/true/page/2/radius/1500?logcode=p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

after a couple of calls,now arranged to pick it up next wednesday :)

we had a 1.8 20v non turbo from new, it was a great car, but watch out for wet floorwells, the inner door skin that bolts in has a foam seal that fails and lets water dribble into the footwell, remove the inner panel and silicone seal it up, works a treat, that is the only real fault with the car.

Simon

cheers simon,ive read about that,mine will be in the garage most of the time tho,only comes out on the weekends if i need to use it :)

Latest posts

Back