platinum ice pack

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marco.da.man

hi

guys as anyone ever seen this or know off its availability ?
is it any good or is it worth just changing speakers in front and back for alternatives and what size have you guys used

I have an almost complete set up, (minus rear panels (extra speaker hole) and CD7000 head unit.) possibly for sale.

The upgrade has a loom, amplifier, crossover, uprated door speakers, 3-way rear speaker boxes and 4 speakers, carpet surround to neatly nestle in the boot.
I have set this up and it`s really loud and the sound is crisp.

But, its 15+ year old kit. And as a £300 + vat option, very rare.
To `ICE` your car with modern gear would probably be acoustically better, It`d cost a lot more than a Platinum set-up would cost second hand.

Though the Ford option is plug and play.
Hope this helps, Stu..

marco.da.man said:
[post]347146[/post] guys as anyone ever seen this or know off its availability ?
is it any good or is it worth just changing speakers in front and back for alternatives and what size have you guys used
Yeah, I've got the original Platinium pack on mine and it's good.

If I was starting out with a standard Puma though, I'd be checking out demonskull and coachwhip's thread on this ICE stuff. Both have pretty good modern systems and would give you advice, I'm sure, if you PM'd them.

Those bins in the back with some 6x9s cut in and good sealing really kick out bass, my friends often wonder if I have a sub lol.

Back