Pleasantly surprised with Admiral Multi-Car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starfire27

As I was with Admiral and the girlfriend was with Elephant (same company) and our renewals were due in the same month we decided to get a quote for a multi-car policy, I wasn't really expecting much but thought if it saves £100 between us its better than nothing.

Have to say I was pretty surprised when she said that will be £475 for the year :) Thats for a 1.7 Black edition with all modifications declared (wheels, suspension, poly bushes). Plus it covers me fully comp on the girlfriends 206cc 2.0.

As I am only 23 with 3 years NCB I think thats pretty good?

Sounds pretty good.

I'm with admiral multi-car .. Renault Megane 1.6 and Ford Fiesta 1.25 I'm 27 with 10 years NCD and my wife is 24 with 1 year NCD - good postcode area and we are paying £1100 for both cars fully comp with no mods.

When I took the policy out I had the 1.7 FRP instead of the Megane and the first year was £700. They put it up £300 at renewal and when I changed the car from the FRP to the Megane they charged me about £70 for the pleasure.

lucky bugger im paying about £900 with 4 years ncb with only 2 small mods but my area is usually on fire so cant moan much lol

I've been with them for years, £1100 for an Astra TwinTop turbo and Discovery V8.

They wouldn't touch the Puma, didn't agree ABS removal and plastic windows were a good idea :lol:

TBH I reckon I can get it cheaper elsewhere so when renewal time comes around I'll be shopping about!

Back