**POSTPONED** Demelza at Shepreth Wildlife Park Sat 15th May

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me & Steve please Dal - I was looking forward to this post! ;-)

Happy we will get a talk about the conservation of the Puma, Cougar and other big cats.... Demelza is gorgeous - them big fat paws... The adoption was great idea.
I might have a little collection around my family and friends for a donation. Looking forward to the drive and seeing the gang.
I will pm you my addy for the card.

Tina

pumapilot said:
definately maybe here (goes off to find which cupboard sponsor card ended up in)

Found the card, but not checked the disabled persons prices, someone may be able to get in free as my 'helper', but not worried otherwise, as it's all for a good cause.

Around a 230 mile round trip, thats ok by me

Checked the disabled persons prices, no conessions by the looks of it, but i'm not worried, as it's all for a good cause, and disabled access seems to be 'flat' and easy too.

The meet point location has been updated in the >first post< due to Tesco starting lots of building work in it's car park.

Ill pm you when I know how money is John. Hope I can make it Pat, we went to Chester Zoo on Friday and loved it. My car isnt great still wobbly & steering is abit off. Its 3hr for me, but cant stay over so will be taking it easy.

We might have to postpone this meet. Demelza is still a bit poorly and going in for an MRI scan on the 7th May.

On 27/04/2010, Hayley <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi Dal, she still hasn't had her MRI that is now scheduled for 7th May, but I will keep you informed as to any
change in her condition, just keeping our fingers crossed that it isn't anything too serious.

I'll keep you all posted of course as soon as I hear anything.

Latest posts

Back