powerflow exhaust systems

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackwest100

I am going to look up and try and get a quote for my 1.7 and see if i can just get a back box or maybe a full system this weekend coming,

Has anyone had any experience, and are these systems worth it?

any help would be appreciated.

Hello jackwest I have a powerflow cat back system on my 1.4 I think it sounds really nice iv never had any problems with it so far and pops and bangs and not loud at motorway speeds but I am putting a miltec manifold and Decat pipe on mine so might sound different. Were are you based in Essex

cool! i'll keep that in mind, its only for starters :) i wanna get into modifying, but being my age and the insurance off it if crazy.

I'll see what i get quoted during the week, i didn't want to waste my time with universals, too much hassle.
obviously i'll want to upgrade the manifold in good time.

And i'm near Braintree mate, around that area.

i have one 1/2 years nbc and made a diffrence of £40 lol yeahh the 1.7 will be alot more but the 1.4 is good enough for me at the moment :wink:

update:

Just got quoted at powerflow for a backbox for my 1.7, 150 quid with fitting and lifetime guarantee ! not bad when you get to choose the size, sound and everything! 2 week booking though :(

£150??? Bloody hell that's good!

I have one too, better than I expected (no pops and bangs but get a nice burble) although would have preferred a miltek if it was as cheap!

thanks for the advice!! And yeah i think they are making a lot of money now!! lol or prob always were :)

I just want a nice sound and looking single rounded exhaust, gotta do some things to the car! :)

if you have to money to spare go for a cat bk miltek thats what i got looks like an perr's :)

Back