private plates

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haGGard said:
350 for that? I've seen better ones for 164 quid on that site.
Looks like ur talking ish again where are all these good plates for £164.. Examples please

Yeah its deffo worth getting puma related as this may increase the value of ur cat.. Plates related to u are a pain because each time u change ur car u have to pay to have it moved to the new car so can become costly rather than paying the intial fee and just keeping on.. After seing the FRP examples which are excellent if u got 1 i think im gonna go for a VCT 1 but many ppl may not know what it stands for whereas PUM is very obvious its gotta be a PUM or VCT 1 for me i think

I wouldn't say it'd increase the value of your car really. On an FRP, it might make it more appealing, but it wouldn't add value.

Goldbcfc said:
Plates related to u are a pain because each time u change ur car u have to pay to have it moved to the new car so can become costly rather than paying the intial fee and just keeping on..

Please accept my aploogies, I have misunderstood, I thought a personal plate was just that; personal to the owner. :roll:

So it is more economically sound to buy a plate for the car? When you sell the plate on with the car it is unlikely to add any value!

Apparently, so an expert in the thread has said, you buy a number at £xxx and then when the car goes, it's no good to any other car, so you give it away with the car, because the new owner won't pay any more for the plate that they may not like.

So paying £80 a time (or whatever it is) to transfer a personal plate that means something to you is more hassle than buying a new at £250+ every time you buy a new car?

If I had a private plate - which I haven't because I've never found one that means enough - I'd rather keep it and transfer than waste my money leaving it on the car as you never get back what you pay when you do any kind of mods unless you sell them off individually.

Just my opinion though.

Neil said:
I wouldn't say it'd increase the value of your car really. On an FRP, it might make it more appealing, but it wouldn't add value.
How do i know u aint buying it ..are u a salesman?Or trader?

Pumadaddy said:
Goldbcfc said:
Plates related to u are a pain because each time u change ur car u have to pay to have it moved to the new car so can become costly rather than paying the intial fee and just keeping on..

Please accept my aploogies, I have misunderstood, I thought a personal plate was just that; personal to the owner. :roll:
Not really it could be personal to the car

Goldbcfc said:
Neil said:

Because a car isn't like a house - you can't really add value to it, unless it's ultra rare, or ultra expensive. Slapping a personal plate on it isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference.

Neil said:
Goldbcfc said:
Neil said:

Because a car isn't like a house - you can't really add value to it, unless it's ultra rare, or ultra expensive. Slapping a personal plate on it isn't going to make the slightest bit of difference.
i will let u know how much profit i make

mate when u become a car salesman...holla.... untill then what the hell do u know chief

we could ask you the same... what do you know!

you should calm down in your posts, people are only expressing their own opinions, which certainly differ from yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back