Project Puma: Black & Red [Chris AKA Tyeboi] [Picture Heavy]

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there just conduit.

from ebay...

various colours...

used for covering electrical cables but i did a few hoses too..

it was a biatch to fit... rips your fingers to bits and takes ages to master it but in relation to most car problems there a doddle.

erm.... they are very clear and when in the back they are bassy which is nice. for like £40 i think there a good buy.. its the size that mattered because i wanted them to fit in the back without having to chop my parcel shelf up. so yeh i would rate them well.

and yeh lol been very busy but at least i have decent stuff to show for it now lol

are you going for a sly neon behind the grill? you mentioned it a while back im sure, I think it will look bad ass without being over the top. I might even do it myself

i was going to but i thought i would just go for the kenwood and have a full kenwood install.. ive heard good and bad things about both of them so just thought about it and went with my perfectionist ways lol. and trust me im sad when it comes to detailing etc.

Nothing sad about that, its good to be proud of things. I would of gone for kenwood to but only because ive had them before and tend to stick to what i know

thanks people! I will try to head to some meets asap so when it gets darker in winter i will show you them if you are there lol. I much prefer it without the undercar ones though.. everything feels more hidden away and stylish.

plus im having some clearance issues with mountain speed bumps as it is lol

Car has been tracked :)

it is now "done" for a bit while I save up for uni in just over a month!

Back