Project Puma: Black & Red [Chris AKA Tyeboi] [Picture Heavy]

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have thought about the neons in the grill but for now i think i will leave it. i have a circuit wired in ready for them though so they just might happen.

o and i was given some lime green dust caps as the garage i so often visit have just got a nitrous machine for the tyres and you are allowed lime green dustcaps to say dont fill them with air... yeh well i dont have nitrous in my tyres but he gave me some as he knew i had a lime green colour scheme.

well i went for a little drive earlier and everthing was fine .. more than fine! ... until i turned into my street and started hearing a knocking noise coming from the suspension again... I will see what thats all about later when i drive to my girls house but im so tired from the amount of work ive done on it recently. those pictures dont come close to the time and effort that goes into working on cars.. you must know that after your heart surgery you recently performed.

o and what else i will find out is how that cold air feed performs... theoretically it should improve performance a little bit as its now forcing cold air into my engine...

me being me would swap the engine lol but i do want a new puma shell that i can completely de-rust and paint and then transfer over the parts from mine as my shell is a state but thats something down the line for me.

a big project but i am never finished...

To be honest on reflection it was worth it, and would do it gain. At the time i could of cried (but in a manly way lol)

Your car is definately looking sweet makes me wish i bought a black one now!

:eek:k: Thanks RED!

I know what your saying Ben but see i think a lot of the time i wish i had bought a colour one now because you can make things contrast so much better and plus they dont look horribly dirty ALL the time!

theres ups and downs to all colours lol

you still painting your wheels?

Yeah mate when I got some money. Got offered a set of st170 wheels the other day...nearly sold the dog to get them lol

I have noticed that my car doesn't like being driven slow. Its a bit sluggish in and around town at low speeds.. but when driven fast its in its element.

I had forgot what it was like to put my foot down as I never get the opportunity so when I was going home last night I came off the M1 at J25 and stopped at the lights. When they went green I booted it and managed to get to 60 in what was I believe 7 - 8 seconds (couting in 1000's) going up a hill and round a bend... how accurate that is I don't know but it felt good!

I then continued down the dual carrageway where it pulled just as well as before all the way up to 110mph (no other cars present) and with only a hint of slowing down at 110mph it went all the way to 120mph at 6,000 RPM.

Left a nice big smile on my face as it really performed well.. or better than what i thought.

Need to give yourself a quick blast every now and then to remind you how good the car is! I hate using mine like I do (drive it for mpg) as it really isn't what it was made for :(

Back