Project Puma: Black & Red [Chris AKA Tyeboi] [Picture Heavy]

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have been doing some thinking today and where there are always cheap(er) ways to fix the problems I have with my car I just don't want to put anymore time or money into...

I am breaking the puma this week. I have another car to play with while this is done.

The car will be scrapped on friday so any parts anybody wants please let me know.

I will be taking the best bits off for storage obviously but body panels and glass will be scrapped on friday along with the whole chassis.

A full list will go up in the For Sale thread shortly.

tailgate is potentially sold to pumajay

im torn between sense (money) and love for the puma lol.

i have decided to cut my losses and move on for now.

i will probs be back with a FRP at a later date as a project car where I can put money and time into it properly.

ok dude well they will come on tonight and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

I have TONNES of goodies including a few brand new bits.

will all be available for postage by the end of the week depending on what is being posted and what is being collected by a courier as I dont want to have to post anything (ball ache)

The last pics and an end to this project.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

IMG_6898.jpg

IMG_6899.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

IMG_6901.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6903.jpg

IMG_6904.jpg

IMG_6905.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

DSC_0026-1.jpg

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0028-1.jpg

IMG_6965.jpg

IMG_6966.jpg

IMG_6967.jpg

Thanks for all the help and I hope to stay in touch with everyone I have met.

Chris.

It's the end of X ERA; the battle has been lost.

Good luck with selling the parts Chris and with what ever you choose next!

sadly so my fiends but once I got out the mallet to take my anger out on the rusty arches my initial thoughts were realised.... the arches and wheel tubs were fooked..

that along with the engine means it has surely been done justice by breaking and not passing my problems onto someone else.

You said you couldn't have one cos the insurance was way to high on your Mother's....you little liar..lol ;)

Nah, only joking. Congrats mate, definately on par or bettr than the Puma for handling, probably a lot more fun being rear wheel drive too.

See you at the Ring' in it next year ;)

ahh well u know insurance companys paul... mk2 with alarm immobiliser, central locking and whatever else... £2000 insurance... but a mk1 with NOTHING but a cheap cat 2 immobiliser £1450.... plus i turn 21 this weekend lol so insuring it then.... thats cheaper than the puma was by £50

Latest posts

Back