Project Puma Christmas Meal 2013 - 7th December 2013 6PM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organising Rob, top job :)
And thanks for the unexpected Christmas present; you're a gentleman and a scholar :eek:k:

Cheers for the organisation Rob, much better than Giraffe, and a hell of a lot cheaper too!

Cheers Martin...

I really missed the Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Cake, Layered mint chocolate mousse and ice-cream cake, served with chocolate flavour sauce and cream. lol

Did you use the hotel room?

Glad you were all pleased with the venue. Personally I thought the meal was excellent as well as being extremely good value. I would also recommend returning there during daylight for a club meet in 2014, because it has very picturesque views , in addition to the Windmill There are some nice lakes ,woods and large car parks for club photo shoots Great to see everyone . Have a good Xmas. :grin:

Thank you very much for organising Rob. Was great to catch up with everyone and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year.

Great to see everyone, thanks for organising it Rob! (and thanks for being later than me!)

Really enjoyed the meal and the company!

Thanks Rob! :thumbs:

Personally I found it nicer being able to sit and chat after we'd finished eating rather than being ushered out as the staff wanted to close (as it usually feels like at Giraffe!)

Thanks for organising Rob, I'm the only one who missed Giraffe apparently but never mind!

Great to see everyone (who was there ;p )!

Back