Christmas meal - daytime meet 7th December**DRIVE CANCELLED*

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spike.

Watch this space...

Any suggestions for places to visit nearby?

I purpose a similar route to last year, starting at The Red Bull Factory.

Red-Bull-Factory-Milton-Keynes1.jpg

Meet point - Red Bull Racing, Bradbourne Dr, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK7 8BJ

Google link here >>> HERE

Meet time - 12 noon, for leaving at 12.30.

Finish point - TBA

Route will be available as a tyre file, if you want to load it into your satnav

Format - We'll meet for a chat around the cars, then depart for a trip along some of the best roads .....

Everyone welcome

Whose up for it??

Spike
Martin
DOH
Vix & Kev
Neil ??

Hi Spike I"ll be there. Pm me if you require any assistance with driving routes ,as my friend who lives locally knows some good twisty scenic routes with stop offs for refreshments. I can get him to email you suggestions, if of help?

Here is the proposed route

Is about 70 miles, takes in a country park, and Silverstone gift/coffee shop

projectpuma2013_zpsb286a13e.jpg

Sorry guys but im going to be lowering the standards,il be in the rover for this meet,cabby will be in hibernation after the end of the month.

Puma Babe said:
sorry I won't be getting darn, sarf till mid afternoon.

Will the route finish at the restaurant or at the hotel?

At the restaurant.

I may be having to check in between drive & meal, depending on time. But will be quicker with no mini :)

Time is tight, I may find I'll drive between pub & hotel too.

I'm a maybe - I'll definitely be along for the meal though.

Afraid I won't make the drive - I've been away on a course all week and haven't seen my OH in ages. See you in the evening.

The water is as off as we can make it and the shower and kitchen tap are still leaking. Emergency plumber arrives in 2 hours!

martin will do it for half the price... Never phone an emergency plumber, they will stitch you up!

all depends on the type of system, if turning off the mains, stops the water.

hopefullly its easily fixed, get the plumber to show you where to isolate all the various parts of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back