project silver Vitch

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the front spitter back today, so fitted it as soon as it was back, went out and took a few pics :pose2:

As there is no blue sky out at the moment im gunna go and get some better pics when it comes out lol .

P1011227-1.jpg

P10112293.jpg

P10112072.jpg

P10112232.jpg

P10112142.jpg

P10112062-1.jpg

P10112032.jpg

P1011204.jpg

looking good vitch

I'd warn against Coil overs with current state of our roads though matey

I've just bust mine.

If your using the car everyday, Go for a decent spring and shocker set, thats what I am aiming for now.

Coil overs are fine if you don't use the car alot or live in the continent were the government's actually care about the road's.

Just my thoughts and I've been using mine daily since last June ish.

Thanks for the comment scotty, i use the car to get to work wich is 1 1/2 miles from my house, 4 days a week, and the roads have all just been re tarmacked so it like a brand new road whats really smooth, and thats all the car gets used for.

Should be OK if thats the case matey, I know I'm going to be swapping out my coil overs to some Koni or SPAX kits with about a 40-45mm drop

seat Leon Cupra R spoiler, goes on just about any car it seems, looks good vitch

Thanks , it looks nice I have seen them for sale on ebay ,deciding between a pumabuild FRP replica spoiler or this spoiler.
Was it easy to fit ? Doesn't look like it is bolted on I like the subtle look.

Your car looks really good there mate, what have you used on the paint? I cant get my silver one to come up that nice :(

hello guys sorry had a busy weekend with family.

@ VOA: yeah as scotty said its a seat cupra R splitter, yeah easy to fit if you do get the curpra R splitter then i will post a guid on how to fit it. :eek:k:

@ Tom B: thanks mate, i use some stuff called smart, i use the wash, wax, and sealant ect,
heres a link if you are interested: :)
http://www.smartwax.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just a little update, been spending some time on the car so i will start with what i done first this month,
i have sealed all the wheel arches with hammerite so will stop any rust from coming therough now hopfully lol, i have done the two fronts, and the rears and the two undersides, and will be doing under the hole car but not yet as i cant be botherd to take the car off road lol.

i wont put lots of the arches up as they all look the same lol.
P1011245.jpg

P1011246.jpg

and just put my new O.Z superleggeras 16" on the car lol just seen the pics and put the ones with the props on the back but will get some better pics when i go out next:

P1011269.jpg

P1011252.jpg

P1011255.jpg

P1011264.jpg

P1011259.jpg

P1011271.jpg

Car looks awesome Vitch, liking to blue an silver theme..
Will hopefully see you at the Essex meet, should be a good day out!!!
Where abouts are you then? Im on the Martlesham/Kesgrave border but haven't spotted you around yet..

Severio said:
Car looks awesome Vitch, liking to blue an silver theme..
Will hopefully see you at the Essex meet, should be a good day out!!!
Where abouts are you then? Im on the Martlesham/Kesgrave border but haven't spotted you around yet..

Thanks mate, yeahh i will be at the Essex meet, im in grange farm near the farm house pub if you know were that is, i haven't seen you about

Hey, yea I know it! your not far from me then, im just round the corner from the stadium :)

The Puma looked fantastic as always at Tesco's this morning :). I love seeing it in the same space everytime i've been to Tesco's.

Back