puma bits commpatable with a fiesta

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigeamie

Hi,

We currently have a 1.3 fiesta x reg and a 1.6 puma y reg. Could anyone tell me if the exhaust,induction kit and suspension off the puma would fit the fiesta.

In a bit of a pickle have to get rid of one of them and don't know which will be the better to keep or if we can make a good one out of the two. Both good cars but the fiesta needs wishbones for mot (I think) car knocking on bumps, and the puma's only real fault is that even though its had two new rear arches they need painting for which I have the paint just noone to do it other than that it had a lot of work last year brake pipes,flexi's,wheel bearings,etc and cambelt.

Any advice on this would be helpful.

From what advice I've seen given on here, the Puma is a Fiesta with a pretty dress on. So with regards to your question, bits should swap ok.

And FFS keep the Puma!! !!

the suspension deffo the mk5/4 fiesta, ka and puma are same car same floor pan and running gear (ib5 gearbox ext), your induction kit may need mods as the 1.3 fiesta is a endura as in the ka, everything else on a mk5/4 fiesta and puma are the same so swap and change as much as you like :p hope this helps even thou its a wee bit late

The front suspension will fit.
The rear suspension might be a different mount on the bottom, some were fork, some were eye. You could of course just swap the whole rear beam if you wanted.
Induction kit- if its just a panel filter, then it will swap straight over, if its a cone type kit, it will need adapters as the throttle body on the 1.3 is at the rear of the engine, and the throttle body off the puma is at the front, so youll need to adapt it a little.
The exhaust manifiold wont fit because the puma exhaust is on the rear, and the 1.3 is on the front. The cat back should be interchangable.

And do you really need to ask what car to keep????? :lol:

Back