Puma workshop manual?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holly

Is there such a thing, I have no experience but would like to learn the ins and outs of my thunder but cant seem to find a workshop manual.

H x

Theres no haynes manual but the fiesta manual covers many Puma mechanicals with the exception of the engine

I think this is the one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Fiesta-Haynes-Manual-95-02-Petrol-and-Diesel-3397-/230803336840?pt=UK_CarParts_Vehicles_Manuals_Litterature_ET&hash=item35bcf36e88" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sjoerd said:
Or offcourse you can try and find the TIS on some torrent websites.. Works only until windows XP though.

Mine works on Windows 7 Professional, 32-bit

Yes is fine on 7 32bit even if you have 64 you can still run it on an xp virtual machine installation

thank you i have 7 64bit but have virtual xp. will give it ago once i find it.

Hx

I have bought and downloaded the PC manual and it works fine. Had to install the XP Virtual Machine. It is fairly comprehensive and not too hard to work with, I would suggest it, however I am still strongly considering now purchasing a Fiesta Haynes manual.

I have the 1.7 which isn't covered in the Fiesta Manual, so I am holding back. Does anyone know if there are any significant differences between the engines?

I should imagine most of what most people are likely to need to know about Puma engines is in the forum somehwere.

Luceone said:
I have bought and downloaded the PC manual and it works fine. Had to install the XP Virtual Machine. It is fairly comprehensive and not too hard to work with, I would suggest it, however I am still strongly considering now purchasing a Fiesta Haynes manual.

I have the 1.7 which isn't covered in the Fiesta Manual, so I am holding back. Does anyone know if there are any significant differences between the engines?

I have just bought one on ebay for £5.40 so we will see.

If it is any good let me know. The pc version works but is inconvenient to be honest.

I would much much rather have a book propped up on the work bench rather than a laptop with a poor battery running windows 7 and XP and a difficult to read manual :/

What I have works, but I have found much more help here on the forums than using the manual.

L1

Back