Rally Show - Chatsworth - Derbyshire - 5th & 6th June 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment received for 1 car, 1 person for both days - you're on the list chardy :eek:k:

Bump. Please read the edit at the bottom of the first post in this thread for important information.

Ta.

8)

Not at the moment no as nobody has yet pulled out. I've put you on the top of the reserve list on the first post and will let you know if anyone does.

Hi peeps.... something's come up that means Dunc and I won't be able to make it on the Sunday now.... we'll just be driving over on the Saturday morning and going back home on Saturday night. This means there should be 2 stand passes 'spare' for the Sunday :)

Looks like 4spark2009 may be in luck ;)

1st post updated with current attendees.

2 spare weekend tickets available if anyone wants them!?

Looks like there will be a world record car jumping attempt this weekend:

A stunning attempt to break the world record for the longest jump by high-powered remote controlled cars will be one of the highlights of a weekend of family entertainment at The Rally Show at Chatsworth, sponsored by Kick Energy.
Kick Energy has teamed up with Derbyshire based Ardent Raceway for the record attempt, which will see 1:8 scale electric powered buggies tested to the limit to reach speeds of 60mph – or equivalent scale speed 400mph.
Show-goers can also get involved themselves, by taking a turn on the Kick Energy remote controlled circuit throughout the weekend, where members of the public can race against their friends on Kick’s specially designed track and even win the chance to race on the tabletop format against top rally driver Craig Breen.
Craig, who is the current Fiesta Sport Trophy International Shootout champion , will be meeting fans in the Kick Energy zone and taking part in special remote controlled races – as well as having a go at the world record attempt himself.

:D

They'll need something epic to beat the current record - as held by the Gadget Show team.

Well I'll be there with my little banger to give it a go..

[albumimg]2439[/albumimg]

It's still got ^that^ mud from Chatsworth last year on it!

:lol:

boys and their toys lol

(Off topic) did you see that 5th gear where VBH raced a radio controlled car, round a kart circuit & lost!?

We still have 4 stand passes available for tomorrow if anyone is interested. A combination of late dropouts and one no-show. E-mail dal@projectpuma directly to make sure he gets the message.

I hope you have a great time!
I was trying to decide if I could come but I've got so much to do.. started on plans for moving the site out of my lounge and I'm also giving my bike some tlc so I can use it next week!

If I hadn't agreed to take Elizabeth to my parents tomorrow we'd have come up for the day..

.. I'm full of excuses!

Hope the weather holds out, looks lovely at the moment!

It's very warm at the moment, but it looks like it could rain a little.

We've just spent about half an hour chatting with a guy racing a yellow cosworth engined puma!

Quick cry for help- Can anyone tell me if there any places nearby to stay ?

Can't find a hotel nearby to crash at.

Need to find some were asap

Ahh well- nice sprint over tomoz morining to get to alfrton Travel lodge for 0700

That'll be fun- wich oute should i take

Any pics from today to show off? Was a good day had?
Sounds like today will be the better of the two days weather-wise. I might pop down since I regretted missing last year.

not as yet as we're staying over for tomorrow :) some cracking cars blasting round and brilliant sunshine so loads of pictures to come.
Great day :)

Latest posts

Back